Friday, October 31, 2008

I need a new major

I spent four hours today hunched over a microscope searching for diatoms and dinoflagellates. My eyes are tired, my back and neck hurts. I have a presentation on Monday, a physics test on Tuesday, a bio ocean cruise later on Tuesday (and VOTING, everyone should be VOTING on Tuesday!!!!), a chemistry quiz and qualitative analysis of an unknown sample due on Wednesday, a bio ocean exam on Thursday, and then finally, on Friday I get to put together kabobs for the Oceanography Society's table at the football game on Saturday. Whew. Oh yeah, and another presentation the following Wednesday.

I'm still alive, and I promise a real update is coming soon, but for now, I'm going to rest. Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A tad TTTTTOOOOOO MUCH MY DEAR :-( Wow, "Kiddoooooo", sure wish we could help you. Sounds like Veterans' Day can't get here quick enough for you. You do get it off don't you? Nov. 11th. a Tue. Please TRY to get a little more sleep and don't forget to go and read your own comment from your writings on the 31st. A SMILE WILL RETURN TO YOUR FACE. :-)