Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Late Weekly Update


Well, since I was so busy this weekend between playing on boats and transporting seals and was too tired to post last weeks meals, here they are. Last week was pretty busy and I can't seem to remember everything that I ate. You may notice a few non-vegan items on here this week, that's because I am using up what's in my pantry and fridge and will be restocking with vegan items.

Monday:
Exercise: 30 minutes on the bike
Meals: I remember I had Kashi's Autumn Wheat cereal with raisins and sliced almonds (dry) as a breakfast on the go, but after that it gets fuzzy....
at least 1 liter of water

Tuesday:
Weigh-in: 233 lbs. (Note: this is a different scale than the one in the dr.'s office that gave my starting weight)
Exercise: 35 minutes on the bike
Meals: Kashi Autumn Wheat with raisins (dry)
Peanut butter, raisins, shredded carrots in a whole wheat tortilla, an orange
Follow Your Heart (FYH) vegan cheese, "steak" strips, BBQ sauce melted on a whole wheat tortilla with avocado and edamame mashed on top
Fajita with onions, bell pepper, and more "steak" strips, baked beans.
1.5 liters water

Wednesday:
Exercise: 2 hour walk on Trinidad State Beach with geology class
Meals: Tofu scramble, toast with Earth Balance
Whole wheat pasta salad with roasted cauliflower, seitan, and ground almond and sunflower seed "Parmesan cheese", apple, Autumn Wheat with raisins
Spaghetti, spaghetti squash, broccoli, toast

Thursday:
Exercise: None :(
Meals: Autumn wheat with dried apricots
Slug with cream cheese (picture above belongs to Los Bagels), chocolate soy milk
Whole wheat pasta salad with roasted cauliflower, seitan, "Parmesan cheese", squash, apple

Friday:
Exercise: none :(
Meals: I only remember I had pasta salad with roasted cauliflower and baked tofu with some steamed kale for dinner.

No comments: