Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Today is the start of my last week off before classes start up again, so in preparation I made a menu of a couple weeks worth of meals/lunches. I also made up a "storage" menu of things I want to get made and put away for quick meals before I'm bogged down with homework, essays, research projects, and deadlines.

To Store:
-Backyard BBQ Sauce from Veganomicon. I'm going to try doubling the recipe and canning it. I expect to get about 4 pints worth.
-Bran Muffins with Raisins from Joy of Vegan Baking.
-Pumpkinberry Muffins from VegNews.
-Carrot Ginger Muffins from Garden of Vegan.
-Lemon projects from this post

Meals:
From Better than Peanut Butter and Jelly (BPBJ)
-Taco soup
-Sloppy Joes and sweet potato fries
-Southwestern Pasta Casserole
-Tacoless taco salad
-Beans and franks
From Garden of Vegan
-Veggie Rice Balls
-Zucchini and Broccoli Toss
-Chimichangas
-Veggie Jumble

Lunches/snacks:
-Tofu spread from BPBJ
-Roundup Rice Cakes from BPBJ
-good ol' leftovers

Remember to check out Organizing Junkie's Menu Monday for more recipe ideas, and GeekyPoet for all veggie menu ideas. Geez...I think I better get started!

No comments: